Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today, the internet welcomes me to the blog world

I love shoes! I often buy them with no outfit in mind, no place to wear them, and sometimes oddly with no intent to wear them. And yet, I continue in my quest for yet another- strappy, jeweled heel, elegant ribbon, leather upper, manmade sole, peep toe, buckle flat, pointed toe, animal print, sexy pump, suede knee high ugg boot....I love shoes! Ahh the obsession of searching my arsenal of sites...the anxiety before I enter my credit card number...the rush when I see my invoice. Psychiatrists, does this sound familiar? So now let me try to pair these 'beauties below the ankle' with suitable fashion matches and we shall see if I do the pair justice. I invite you to share in, comment on, help with, and increase my fashion awareness--to infinity and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment