Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A little hygiene never hurt the fashion


A friend of mine gave me a few bars of this soap and told me to try them out. "This is the best soap there is, one bar will last you 6 weeks" he said, "they have been around for hundreds of years" he continued. Free soap? Sure I will try it. So I took this soap home with a sales mailer that read: Caswell-Massey Apothecary Winter Soap Sale 2009. I had two large bars of the almond cold cream and two more bars of the oatmeal. I tried the almond cold cream first. Wow, what an amazing scent! And once you lather the soap you can feel the immediate moisture potential from the infused oils. But, after about 20 showers I was on to the next bar...hmmm, 6 weeks? I don't think so. Maybe for you, but not the kid. And with my obsession with showers and hygiene at $7-8.00 per bar (or 12 for $60) I think I will stick with my Olay Moisturizing Body Bar at 6 for about $6.00.

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of Shikai shower gel. It is soap free and gentle cleanser. Check it out
    http://www.shikai.com/products/shower_gels.htm

    ReplyDelete