Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Perfect Fit

It has always been hard for me to find the perfect pair of pants. One pair is too long, while another fits my hips but not my waist, and yet another has an extremely long crotch- I mean really, do any of these pants fit anyone right? This has been an ongoing struggle for me until now. I have found a few places that give me the perfect fit...well, almost- I am short, so a pant leg hem is never out of the ordinary.
I recently ordered a new pair of Victoria's Secret pants...btw they are having a great sale on their slacks...and I absolutely love their fit. On one pair I ordered the size 2 short and with heels I don't have to get the pant leg altered, they fall perfectly--I am very pleased. Now I have a few other pair and I love the fit but the only thing that bothers me is the quality. I doubt they will still be in my closet in two years as they are thin and produce "lint/rub balls" very easily. Only time will tell, but these are definitely not your Limited or Banana Republic quality pants so be careful and buy when these puppies are on sale.
I am an absolute BR fan and Limited pants are a close second, so BR, you get my vote for the Perfect fit in slacks and I will continue to add these lovely pants to my wardrobe...on sale of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment